Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flower Sugar love...

Why do I have perfectly pink...ruffley edged...cute little flowers from my garden... in my sugar bowl you ask?






So that I can show you some fabric love in these lucious colors....



"Flower Sugar 2"....by Lecien just hit Material Girls today.
Yay!
I've been waiting.
Nadine called me this morning and said "come as fast as you can!"
I did.
I unwrapped.
I cut.
I bought it all.
(just kidding ...i saved some for you)


...21 different prints....


I also bought Lecien polka dots and tiny ginghams to go with the Flower Sugar....yummy.



I'm so in love...these fabrics really speak to me...they say "cut me up and make several quilts out of me when you go to Rae Ann's cabin retreat"...


....and I'm going to listen to the fabric and do what it says!

Flower sugar....love it.

post signature

11 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

You are freakin killin me!

Donna said...

Oh, my, those fabrics are just yummy!

Nedra said...

I just read Nanette's comment and burst out laughing. See, now she really needs to join us at Rae Ann's cabin!
I am counting the days until we go. Those fabrics are fabulous and I can hardly wait to see what you will do with them. They are so YOU!!!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Now that is some SWEET SUGAR!!!

Darlene said...

Be still my heart! It's yummy, yummy, yummy!

Cardygirl said...

Love flower sugar...those fabrics are delicious!

Jandi said...

I just have to say that I was the first person to cut into those fabrics...... ha! A little bit a flower sugar went into several aprons I cut out today. The flowers on the minty background are my favorite!

Sherri said...

I want...I want...I want....NO...I need...I need...I need! Yay for you!

DianeM said...

Oh yes...YES! I've been waiting for these fabrics too! I'm heading over to the shop now...thanks for leaving some :)
Smiles, DianeM

dream quilt create said...

I love it! Do you think Nadine will have any left by the time I get there? June 25......

Sherry said...

OH MY! I absolutely LOVE that fabric.

Related Posts with Thumbnails