Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gracie's Guitars!!!...


All of my Gracie Girl quilts are back from quilt market...


and now I can show you another quilt
that I made for Kassidy's room. 


It's a nice twin size or ...
 a perfect snuggle quilt size:)


I've had this quilt drawn up for quite awhile…
and have just been waiting for Gracie Girl
to make it with:)


It was so fun to make ...
not to mention fast!

I wish I had a real guitar 
like each and every one in the quilt!


I used a Riley Blake solid for each guitar neck...


and then matched them up
 with a print from Gracie Girl:)


I used my quick and easy machine appliqué method for the entire guitar
making it a quick process.


I did a scrappy binding with the 
leftover fabric from the guitar bodies…
easy peasy!!!


There are 15 guitars total…and I used 15 Gracie Girl  fat quarters:)


Gracie's Guitars
66" x 84"

Pattern is now available in 
my little etsy shop

What do you think?
Doe's your very own Gracie Girl need one too?

Have a quilty kind of day!!!
xx
Lori

22 comments:

Eva patch said...

It´s a beautifull work!!!!
Well done!!
:)

Tammy said...

Love it Lori!!!

Katie Cohagen said...

My brother is looking for a house and has several guitars. This would make the perfect house warming gift!

Worshipper said...

Absolutely wonderful - Gracie's
Guitars. Of course, it's no wonder coming from you, Lori. Which fabric would you recommend for teenage boys?
I know two teens who would love this.
As soon as I took in all of your pics - I started thinking boys fabric lines.
I really didn't get too many ideas, as I have been absorbed with reds, pinks and acquas these days. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Great quilt. I have granddaughter and a grandson who would both love it. I just don'. T know when I could get it done.

lilyrose said...

This is just such a cool looking quilt! I can see this one for one of my grandkids. Love the colors!!!

Sigrid said...

You have such wonderful ideas. All of our 'boys' (husband included) play guitar and I can see a wall hanging (or bigger) for each of them.
Beautiful!!

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

The quilting is AMAZING on it. It's beautiful overall!

dream quilt create said...

I love this quilt! It shows off all the pretty colors and prints in Gracie Girl perfectly!

Julie122324 said...

Hi Lori. Do you know if its possible to purchase Quilty Fun in Australia? Thanks Julie in OZ

Julie122324 said...

Hi Lori. Do you know if its possible to purchase Quilty Fun in Australia? Thanks Julie in OZ

Sewn With Grace said...

It is just darling, Lori! Kassidy must love it!

Heather said...

How cute is that quilt?!? I love it!!

Michele T said...

OMG!! This quilt is soooo sweet!!!

Unknown said...

How cute is this! Love it!
mburnette912@bellsouth.net

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a fun quilt..love it!!

Maggey and Jim said...

Absolutely awesome..

Nanette Merrill said...

Unique! I'm sure people will look at this and say..."perfect" to make for that guitar lover. It is really cute. Specially with the gracie girl fabric.

Johanna said...

My daughter needs this! She LOVES her guitar!

Pat in Tn. said...

Love the guitars. I live close to Nashville and it would be a BIG hit here.. Darling.

Pots and Pins said...

Fabulous!!! This is definitely going to be made by me before Christmas...not sure what year, but definitely before Christmas!! Love it!

Di~ said...

My hubs is a sick guitar player, I should make him a quilt like this! :) many colors tho'. Hey, Lori, just wanted to let you know that my friend made your sew she believed pillow! She made two, one smaller than the original. They are BOTH sooooo awesome! She did an amazing job on them. She is so good with her hands! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails