Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stuff Your Stocking with Quilty Fun Notions!!!...



Hello cute people!
I have had so many of you email me about
where to buy my favorite notions 
that are featured in my book...


Lessons in Scrappy Patchwork



I asked Kimberly and the girls over at
 Fat Quarter Shop
 if they would make a page 
on their website where 
you can view them all together
for your convenience…
and of course they said YES!!!
(I just love those girls)


So for those of you who have a
 "notion"
 to have even more Quilty Fun with me…
(pun intended:)

Go ahead and send
to all of your friends and family 
who are wondering what
 you want for Christmas!


I hope you wake up on 
Christmas morning to a
Sock-Full-of-Quilty-Fun!!!
xx
Lori











8 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for showing that pattern. My mom made me and my siblings Christmas stockings that look like the one on that pattern, except she added our names and made a few other customizations. I always wondered where she got the inspiration and didn't think to ask when she was still with us.

Oh, and thanks for the link to your favorite notions.

trish said...

I emailed my notions wish list at The Fat Quarter Shop to "Santa". :0)

KMSC said...

Lori, What are you sewing in the photo of you?!

Diane Warburton said...

OOO I saw that rotating cutting mat on a Riley Blake video today too :-) It's obviously written in the stars that I'm meant to have one! I must try and find a UK stockist though, which will be the hard thing no doubt.

Holly said...

What a wonderful "notion"! I am going to print out a copy of your notions' picture and give it to dear hubby and let him know that this is my Christmas list :) I just might throw in a copy of your beautiful sewing machine, because I have been "sew" good this year. Thank you for a fun post!

Vickie said...

Loved the painted or silicone muffin tins for organizing! Adds color too!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea! I've added a few of these to my wish list. Also, how about a suggestion on where to buy that cute little iron (or something similar)? I am looking for one to have next to my sewing machine.

leanne said...

I received a clover seam ripper in a swap and its the best seam ripper I've had - I also love Sue Daley's rotating cutting circle and so glad that she made it pink !

Related Posts with Thumbnails