Friday, July 8, 2016

Farm Fresh - A New Farm Girl Vintage Pattern is now Available!


Hello cute people!
This week I am teaching at another 
workshop/retreat and this is our
 new project that we are working on:)

It's a Farm Stand quilt!


Any of my 6" farm girl blocks 
fit on the canning jar labels for your farm stand:)


I have 45 farm girl blocks in my 
book so there are plenty to choose from...


But if you want more choices... you can always use one of my 
farm girl companion patterns that are available
by clicking here.


All of these companion blocks came from previous 
Farm Girl Vintage 
retreats and so many of you who could not attend 
asked for them to be 
and so my 
 complied by making them available as 
PDF Download Patterns on their site.


The choices of labels are really up to you 
so that your very own farm stand can be personalized!


if you want to make one of your own:)

YeeHaw!
xx
Lori

P.S. Check out my Instagram by clicking 
if you want to see all the fun 
we are having this week at retreat!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this new Farm Fresh quilt pattern! I can't wait to make it and send to my retired farm-parents, they are going to LOVE this :) Thank YOU!

Linda said...

Lori,
Love Farm Fresh and just purchased the pattern but I wondered if you could tell me what color you used for the background fabric.

Dede Bliven said...

I just ordered my farm fresh pattern from FQS! I love the pattern and sew thankful that you share your retreat patterns with the rest of us. I really, really, really want to join you in your next available retreat. I heard that 2017 is full, do you have the date for the next available retreat. How can I get information where you will be spreading your magic?

Little Quiltsong said...

Just LOVE this pattern, Lori!! Looking forward to making this. You are so full of fun surprises. Thank you for sharing these patterns, and to FQS for writing them up for all to enjoy!!

Natureluvr57 said...

THANK YOU for making these special patterns available to those who can only dream of attending your retreats. I have ordered all the extras you offered so far and I slip them into my Farm Girl Vintage book so they're all together in one place. I will have to order and download this one too!

Dove1615 said...

Lori, You are so clever! Your patterns are so fresh and they always bring a smile to my face. That's my meter for goodness. You top the charts!! Thanks. Deb.

Unknown said...

I was wondering the same thing! After taking a closer look at the pictures, I think Lori is using her Graph Paper fabric in brown. It is part of the Modern Minis collection. :)

Redthreader said...

Hello Lori! I LOVE LOVE LOVE FGV! I am making all of your blocks from the book and have purchased your companion fabrics too because I adore them all! I was wondering if anyone else has requested a rooster or a horse for companion patterns? I've been thinking of making a table runner with the mama hen and four baby chicks for my sister and her kids but I don't want to leave her wonderful husband John unrepresented on the runner...if you ever decide to make a rooster and/or a horse I am happy to be first in line to buy them! I love your work and am having so much fun making the blocks; thank you for sharing your talent with the world!

Dana

Related Posts with Thumbnails